Easy access to the Grand Large
High Speed Train DIRECT
PARIS – ST MALO IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS
(2H15 IN 2017)
- By road: It is a 4-hour trip from Paris to Saint Malo. You may take either the motorway A11/A81 (via Rennes) or A13/A84 (via Caen).
- Direct from Paris Montparnasse to Saint Malo in 2h56. Within 2h15 from 2017.
- Regular flights to Rennes – St Jacques Airport from Roissy Airport and from London and Nottingham to St-Malo/Dinard Airport
- 2,450 rooms, 900 of which can easily be reached on foot from the Convention Centre.
- 1600 parking spaces near the Grand Large.
Discover the Grand Large in its environment